2017年1月13日金曜日

アメリカでの年末年始 ーーーエマ先生


During winter vacation, I went home to the United States. First, I went to San Diego, California, where my mom and brother live. The weather was very nice and warm, and we went to the beach. We bought a Christmas tree and decorated it, and celebrated Christmas Eve together with a big meal and presents. Then, I went to Santa Fe, New Mexico, to see my dad and my friends. My dad and I cooked Christmas dinner together. I ate a lot of spicy Mexican food, which is what I missed the most about home. Then, I went to Denver, Colorado, to see my friends. We celebrated New Year’s Eve together, which was so much fun! It snowed a ton while I was in Denver – nearly 20 cm. It was very cold, but my friends and I still went out to eat, went shopping, and enjoyed spending time together. It was a great trip and it was very nice to see my all my friends and family. Now, I am happy to be back in Japan and excited for what the New Year will bring!