2016年12月16日金曜日

学期最後はクリスマスレッスンーーーエマ先生


I can’t believe it’s already almost the end of the semester! It went by very quickly, and I enjoyed it very much. It was really fun to get to know the unique personalities of all of my students. For our final classes, we had a special Christmas-themed lessons. Jared Sensei and I found a fake Christmas tree in the school, so we set it up in an extra classroom. First, we had the girls listen to “All I want for Christmas is You,” a famous American Christmas songs. Then, the students made and decorated Christmas tree ornaments. The students wrote what they wanted for Christmas on the ornaments. We surprised the girls by taking them to the extra classroom and letting them decorate the tree. It was really fun, and a great way to wrap up classes for the semester!