2018年9月25日火曜日

高尾山ハイキング(ミーシャ先生)


The weather seems to be changing more and more and I am grateful because when I came in July I found the heat to be unbearable. It can be very hot in Jamaica during the summer but I have never experienced such heat until I came here. Luckily, the weather is cooler even though I now have to prepare for rain almost every day. It did not rain over the weekend so that was a great opportunity for me to go hiking at Mount Takao. I enjoyed it immensely although at one point in the journey I wanted to stop. When I finally reached the top I was hoping to go search of a restaurant that has shrimp tempura and nigiri( my favorite) but all they had was soba. I had to get something to drink and go back down the mountain to get food at a restaurant. The food was worth the wait so I definitely did not mind much.  My weekend was well spent.