2018年9月14日金曜日

日本での生活 (ミーシャ先生)


Taking the trains continue to be a feat. It will take some time to adjust since I am used to driving in my home country. I also continue to get lost too often! Once I have to go somewhere different from my usual route, I end up following the directions on google, which can go really well or really bad. I am also just experimenting with food as I buy things based on how they look without having a clue what they are. I have started some Japanese classes on Saturdays though because I want to better informed.

Week two of work at a new school has been an interesting one. I have developed a greater appreciation for the level of discipline and commitment the students and teachers at Fujimura display. The Mass Games was a beautiful presentation. Watching the rehearsals, I was amazed at how cooperative the students were. I would really love to know what contributes to them being so disciplined because this is something I would like to help develop in schools in Jamaica.