2018年9月5日水曜日

ジャマイカ出身のミーシャです


Hello! My name is Measha Williams and I am from Kingston, Jamaica (The country famously known for GREAT athletes like Usain Bolt). I am not as fast as Bolt but I was a very good soccer player when I was in college. Before I came here, I was teaching English in Jamaica for 13 years. I chose to be a teacher because I love to know that I have made a positive contribution the development of young people. I hope to do the same here as well.

This is my first time in Japan and I am very excited about being here and learning about the culture. I absolutely love music, dance, poetry, Art and any form of self-expression. I hope to enjoy all of these things while I am here. I am eager to learn the language as well as I want to be able to engage in conversations as well.