2015年12月17日木曜日

Disney Sea!


 
Last week I went to Disney Sea for the first time and it was great! I’ve been to Disney Land in California and I was curious to see if Disney Sea would be different. I was surprised at how many things were in English, from the announcements on the loud speakers to the signs indicating locations and the dos and don’ts of the park. Even the workers were very skilled English speakers. I guess this makes sense due to the amount of foreigners that must visit the theme park. It was fun to see the shows that required speaking because it was all in Japanese. I really enjoyed the Little Mermaid performance, the stage and setup of the room made it feel as if I were actually under the sea. The Crush act was also fun to watch and I was happy that I knew enough Japanese to understand most of the jokes. I stayed from open to closing and by the end of the day, I was super exhausted but it was worth it.

 

 

- Yaya Campbell