2015年10月13日火曜日

演技発表会


     I have heard from other teachers that the “engi happyoukai” is special to Fujimura High School. That made it very interesting to watch. The rain delayed it by almost a full month, but the weather on the thirteenth was beautiful. It was exciting to see Ooi Stadium as well. I have never been to that part of the city. The view from the monorail was very nice. I have been on the monorail toward Odaiba as well, and I think that the views from the monorail are the best. When we were walking across the bridge, I saw many fish jumping from the water. The “mass games” were amazing. I liked being able to watch the whole school working together to present something to their families and loved ones. It was also good to see all of the students since I work mostly with the second year senior high school students. I’m sure that the students were exhausted afterwards, but they seemed to enjoy the time that they spent with each other.
 
by Sarah