2015年9月26日土曜日

文化祭


 
        I was so excited to be able to attend my first Japanese school festival!  In America, we don’t have school festivals in high school like in Japan. Sometimes towns will have fall festivals, but they aren’t run by students. Festival food is very fun to eat. I enjoyed the “takonashiyaki” because I like mochi and cheese better than octopus. It was also great to see the club performances.  Yaya and I do not get to see some of the clubs that practice every day because they are always very busy. At the school festival, I think everyone was very happy to see the results of each student’s practice and preparation. I want to thank all of the students for doing such a good job.
 
                                                                                                                                  by Sarah