2015年9月26日土曜日

My First School Festival


 
A few weeks ago I went to my very first School Festival. I was impressed by the amount of work the students and teachers put into making this event happen. I enjoyed watching the sports and club performances such as gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, and dance. It was a great opportunity to see my students interacting outside of the classroom and doing something they love. After eating curry rice for lunch, I got to explore the various classrooms throughout the school. In some rooms, students were selling food, like fries and desserts. I myself had some brownies that were very tasty. Other rooms were dedicated to the students and had pictures of various activities they had done together. As a new teacher at this school, it was neat to see what the students had been up to throughout the year. I had a great time at the School Festival and I am excited to see what other school events are like.

 

- Yaya Campbell