2020年12月1日火曜日

まもなくクリスマス(ジーアン先生)

It’s just a few weeks till Christmas! In the Philippines, Christmas is a huge celebration. Most people in the Philippines start preparing for Christmas as early as September! There are many lights and colorful lanterns on the streets, and people prepare a huge feast on Christmas Eve called “Noche Buena.” This year, I’m going to be staying in Japan for Christmas, and although I will miss celebrating it with my family, I’m looking forward to all the Christmas decorations and activities in Tokyo. I’m excited to see the illumination displays all over the city. This time is also the last term for the third year high school students. They’re a very friendly and energetic bunch. I’m going to miss them when they graduate. There are so many things to look forward to in December!