2020年7月17日金曜日

学校再開と1学期試験終了 (ジーアン先生)


We have just finished the first term exams, and I am happy to know that many students had good scores in their tests. The first term was a short one, but everyone was excited and eager to start the school year—me included!
This school year, I’m working with new teachers. I think it’s exciting, knowing that I’ll learn a lot from teaching with them. I also hope that I will be able to help them properly throughout the school year.
The change in the weather has also been pretty exciting. Some days it’s very hot; some days it’s a bit cold. Right now, Tokyo’s seeing a lot of rain, but I’m looking forward to summer again.
I remember that I first arrived in Japan last year in the middle of the summer. It was very hot and humid, and it reminded me of the Philippines. But now that I have experienced autumn, spring, and winter, I think I’m getting used to Japan’s climate!
Time flies by so fast. We’re already past the middle of the year, and we still have so many things to do! I hope everyone’s as excited as I am to see how this school year will turn out.