2019年4月19日金曜日

エアリアルヨガ(キャロル先生)


                            Aerial Yoga

Last Sunday I went to an aerial yoga class in Musashi Sakai. I have been looking for more exercise classes to do since I moved here and have practiced yoga previously in Ireland. I thought aerial yoga would be perfect. Aerial yoga involves doing yoga poses from a hammock hanging from the ceiling. You are suspended in the air for many of the poses and have to hold the pose for a few minutes. It can be quite hard and sore on your skin. I definitely have some bruises to mark the occasion. The class lasted over an hour but the teacher was lovely and patient while I learned the moves. Luckily, there was a woman who helped to translate what the teacher was saying so I wasn’t too confused and it prevented me from injuring myself. At the end of the class, we were suspended upside down in the air, while relaxing music played in the background. Meditation was part of the class, which made me feel relaxed and at ease afterwards. I’ll make sure to go back again this Sunday as it is such good exercise. It will keep me busy on Sunday afternoons and help keep me fit at the same time.