2018年12月6日木曜日

歌舞伎観劇  (ミーシャ先生)


I went to Ginza to watch a Kabuki performance and I must say it was intriguing. I never knew about Kabuki so when I heard about the performance taking place, I did some research to better understand what it is about and I just had to go see it. I love any art form so I was beyond thrilled to watch the performances. There were two shows and the theatrical elements were awesome. It is amazing to know that only men were acting and playing so many roles. Both stories had a valuable message about life and people. While I was at the theatre I also tried Taiyaki for the first time. This one had red bean paste and it was ‘oishi’. I was hoping to get a second one after the show but they were all sold out. I am just happy I got to enjoy the Kabuki performance and try Taiyaki.