2018年10月9日火曜日

趣味 (ミーシャ先生)


Being in Japan has been a rewarding transition. The change of environment has given me a certain level of peace of mind so I can write more. Writing has always been a hobby of mine but now I feel so relaxed that it has caused me to write more. I was able to complete an English workbook I was working on so I feel proud about that. My other hobby is exercising. There is something very tranquil about Tokyo that makes me feel driven to reflect, eat well, exercise and acquire new skills. I think my power walks to catch the train or to maneuver through a large crowd have really been forms of exercise too. My first few weeks I used to wonder how people are walking so fast and why I can’t catch them up( and trust me I tried to catch them up) but you should see me now. I am a certified speed walker if there ever was one. I also just walk fast for the exercise even if I have nowhere to go. I usually do some exercise routines after my walk to make sure a get a full work out.  I took a walk, discovered ‘Yuzawaya’, and fell in love with all the fabric so now I am developing sewing as a hobby. I want to make everything but I am trying to develop the skill first. Japan is certainly good for the mind and body and I am grateful for such an impact.