2018年10月26日金曜日

秋の色  (ミーシャ先生)


It is amazing how the weather has changed. When I came here in July, I was battling the heat for days. I found myself staying inside the house to get some cool air from the air conditioner or whenever I was on the road, I made sure I stopped at stores so I could get some relief. Now it is getting quite cold. This will be my first winter away from Jamaica so I am trying to make sure I prepare for it. I hope that the sweaters, gloves and hats I bought will be able to keep me warm because I hear it can get very cold during December to January. I may even be lucky to experience snow in Tokyo so I would love to see what that is like. This is when I wish I could ski but I do intend to go skiing when its snow time though. I am sure I will find somewhere to get a few lessons because I won’t miss out on such an adventure. That is something you will definitely hear about.