2017年9月22日金曜日

文化祭


  This week I had the pleasure of attending Fujimura’s bunkasai! Back at home in New Zealand, we don’t really have anything like this, so I was really excited to see what it would be like. I attended on both days and I was so glad I did! The school had transformed beautifully with all the decorations and I absolutely loved watching the students doing the things they love, they are incredibly hard workers and so talented. The gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics performances were so amazing, I almost couldn’t believe it was real! Walking around the classrooms and visiting the various things students had set up was so interesting; I was really impressed by how students had made things such as the ride in the classroom and the haunted house, and it makes me wonder when they found the time! One of my favourite parts of the bunkasai was the end of the first day when students who had volunteered went up on stage and performed the things that they had come up with themselves. In my school, we had something similar to this called ‘Variety Show’, where students who volunteered would prepare some type of performance such as singing, dancing, and playing instruments. However, I found the performances at the bunkasai a lot more fun! The energy was awesome and I was very happy to see all the K-pop dance covers the students did, especially with how the other students cheered them on. It was truly a great experience!