2020年9月26日土曜日

秋冬への準備(ジーアン先生)

September 23, 2020 Summertime is almost up! Autumn is taking over, and it’s gradually becoming colder by the day. Since I come from a tropical country, I’m not used to the cold. Last year, I experienced my first winter in Japan, and it was freezing! I had to wrap myself in several layers just to stay warm. This year, I’m more than ready to welcome autumn and winter. In fact, there are many things I’m looking forward to in the coming months. I can’t wait to see the changing colors of the foliage, from vibrant green to rich reds and oranges. I can already imagine people in the park cycling under the hail of falling leaves. I also can’t wait for Halloween! I noticed last year that Halloween-themed parties and parades were popular in Tokyo, but I think this year, it would be better to stay home and read books or watch horror movies. In fact, I’m already planning my own horror movie marathon for Halloween! One thing’s for sure—the cold weather is a good time to indulge in hot and spicy meals!