2019年11月12日火曜日

渋谷と川崎でハロウィーン! (キャロル先生) 


This year was my second time to spend Halloween in Tokyo. I didn’t get a chance to visit Shibuya Crossing last year, so I made it priority to visit it this year. It didn’t disappoint, it was so busy but so much fun! My friends and I dressed up in costumes and walked around Shibuya, meeting new people and taking photos of all the different kinds of costumes on display. There was such a great variety of costumes from people from all over. It really was something special.

The next day, I hopped on the train and travelled to the Kawasaki Halloween Parade. This is world famous and I didn’t want to miss it. I stood at the front of the crowd with my camera and managed to take some brilliant photos of the participants in the parade. Some of them saw me taking photos and posed for me, which I really appreciated. It was so busy there but I managed to take many photos to add to my Halloween collection. The make-up and costumes were out of this world and I can’t imagine being able to see anything like it anywhere else. Being Irish, I am a huge fan of Halloween and I am very lucky to be living in another country that celebrates this occasion just as much as Ireland. Halloween originated from Ireland and so it is very close to my heart.