2016年6月24日金曜日

Last Week of Classes



My time at Fujimura has gone by so quickly! It feels like I just arrived in Tokyo, but almost a year has passed. It took a while for me to figure out how to work with the students because each class, year, and school has a different personality. But I feel confident in the teaching style here and genuinely enjoy working with the students at Fujimura. A part of me wishes that I could see these kids continue throughout the years, but I know that this would take more time than I have. Nonetheless, I am grateful for my experience with these students and I will miss them. I feel very lucky to have been placed at a school where the teachers are very nice and helpful and the students are easy to talk to. I hope I’ll get to say hi to students a few more times before I leave and until then, I’ll try to make the most of my time here.

 

- Yaya Campbell