2016年4月15日金曜日

春休み


Sarah’s Blog Post 23: April 15, 2016
 

The best part of my spring break was going to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea. I come from California and in California we have the original Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. I was really excited to go so I could compare Tokyo Disney with Los Angeles Disney. I think Tokyo Disney Sea has the best attractions and prettiest design of all four parks. Toy Story Mania had a 2 hour line, but it was the most fun ride I have ever been on. Disney California Adventure has the same ride, but I haven’t been on it. The volcano and the big lake at Tokyo Disney Sea are especially beautiful at night.
 

The next day, I went to Tokyo Disneyland. It was a little smaller than Disneyland in Los Angeles. While I was waiting in line to see Star Wars: Star Tours, it started snowing! I was so surprised to see it snow at the end of March.
 

Overall, I think Tokyo Disney Sea is the best, followed closely by Disneyland in Los Angeles. The reason why Disneyland in Los Angeles is better than Tokyo Disneyland is that it is bigger and has shorter lines. Also, if you like to see the Disney characters, Disneyland in Los Angeles has many more characters walking around all of the time. However, Disneyland in Los Angeles is much more expensive. Please visit Disneyland in Los Angeles if you have the chance.