2019年9月18日水曜日

2度目の文化祭 (キャロル先生)


I went to see the school’s Bloom festival at the weekend. I was so excited to see the students act out the plays I wrote for them. Their acting was great and they memorized their lines very well. There was so much to see at the festival that I found myself staying until nearly five thirty. The Haunted House was a real treat and I entered it with two students just in case it got too spooky for me. Afterwards I attended a tea ceremony; this was my first time to attend one. It was very relaxing and the tea and sweet I received were delicious. I managed to buy some cake and a curry dinner for lunch too. I basically ate my way through the school festival which was fantastic!

I was also highly impressed with the rhythmic gymnastics show. It amazes me how gifted and dedicated the students are and how lucky I am to have been able to see the school festival twice.