2019年9月2日月曜日

夏休み (キャロル先生)


                          Summer Vacation

For my summer vacation, I travelled home to Ireland for three and a half weeks. It was lovely to be back home with my friends and family. I ate food that I had been missing over the past year, foods like curry cheese chips and a morning fry. I ate so much food I will probably need to exercise more and eat less now that I am back in Tokyo. I was treating myself to all the treats Ireland has to offer, which has to be done when you go on holidays! I was also able to spend some valuable time with my family and friends, such as bringing my nieces to the park and helping my mother at home.

The weather wasn’t so bad, it usually changes from sunny to rainy weather pretty quickly but the rain stayed away for most of my holiday. Irish summers can be very unpredictable but I was glad to escape the extremely hot and humid summer in Tokyo. I have heard that the weather has cooled down a bit since I arrived back which I am very pleased about. I am looking forward to beginning another year here in Fujimura.