2018年11月26日月曜日

冬の花火 (ミーシャ先生)

Winter Fireworks

 
As the time gets even colder, I have become even more interested in exploring the wonders of Japan during this time. Lake Okutama and Mitake are on my itinerary for December. I was told that these are the places to explore and see the autumn colored leaves. I definitely hope to experience this. The cold time is the best time to go hiking and site seeing. I tend to stay home once I do not have work because I am really trying to avoid the cold. However, I went to Tachikawa over the weekend to see the Fireworks at the Showa kinen park. It was so crowded; I didn’t know so many people would want to see the fireworks. It was an hour of amazing lighting and art form. As I am an art enthusiast, I took a lot of pictures of the different colors and shapes of the fireworks. It was worth enduring the cold.