2018年11月15日木曜日

芸術鑑賞会 (ミーシャ先生)



The cold has intensified and this has caused me to be worried about what it will be like when it gets really cold in December. I have to now be shopping more for winter clothes because of the cold.  Despite the cold, I continue to explore Tokyo and enjoy the culture. I recently went to watch the musical Marie Antoinette at the Imperial Theatre and it was amazing! The costumes, the lighting, the special effects and the sophistication of the theatre were features that I found very appealing. I was not sure what the actors were saying since I do not understand Japanese but I certainly enjoyed the acting, the scenery and the singing.  I still understood what was happening in the plot of the story though. The school went to the theatre in recognition of “Art Appreciation Day” and I can say I truly appreciate Art. I hope to go there again and even tour the Imperial Palace. I am beyond grateful for the experience.