2018年10月30日火曜日

秋の色 (キャロル先生)


 October is such a magical month. The color of the trees changing from green to red, orange and yellow. The cooler temperature that offers relief from the hot summer months. The festivities of Halloween creeping into the month without warning. The parks are transformed into a picturesque photo opportunity, with everyone turning into a professional photographer. In the city I used to live in, Dublin, Phoenix Park is the ideal place to stroll through the leafy grass and catch a glimpse of the deer running wild. There were plenty of Saturday mornings where I used to jog around the park and take in the beauty around me. The park is one of the largest city parks in Europe. I was fortunate enough to live about 15 minutes walking distance from the park whilst living in Dublin. I have been missing it lately and I think I need to turn Inokashira Park into my Japanese Phoenix Park in order to feel a little more at home during the season of Autumn.