2018年10月1日月曜日

弁当 (ミーシャ先生)


This week, I discovered a place that sells bento near the school. That was just great! There is a 24-hour bento place near my home in Japan so I was beyond happy when I found a place with bento near work as well.  My Japanese is not good so luckily they had pictures of the menu items so I could just point and say “kore onegaishimasu”. Even though I know what to say, I tend to sometimes go brain dead when it’s time for me to use the language so I ended up pointing at the item and saying “this please”. The meal I got had rice at the bottom then it was covered with lettuce, tomatoes, sweet pepper, minced beef and cheese . There were some other items on it that I did not really know but I have been experimenting with food here in Japan so I didn’t mind. What I do know is that it was “oishi”. I loved it! So I can add this to my list of favorite food which already has onigiri and tempura on it. I will continue to try other food items.