2018年10月16日火曜日

デジタルアートと美味しい食べ物 (キャロル先生)


 

The weekend before last was another long weekend with no school on Monday. It was the last long weekend for a while so I really wanted to make the most of it and I definitely did. My plans for Saturday involved visiting the Mori Digital Art Museum in Odaiba. My friend had booked the tickets a few weeks ago as it was due to sell out very fast. I had looked at some pictures of the exhibition online before Saturday and it looked amazing. It definitely lived up to the hype. My friend and I spent a good four hours exploring but could have easily spent more time there. There were many different rooms to explore, one room is called the Butterfly Room. This involved digital butterflies, and when you touched them, they would fall down. The museum was full of colour and was truly magical. The exhibition is suitable for both children and adults. There were so many different rooms to see and the museum was so big, that we forgot to visit two rooms advertised. This means I will have to go back another time! I can definitely think of worst ways to spend my weekend.

We finished off our day eating a lot of food from a restaurant nearby where they had an ‘All-You-Can-Eat’ offer for 2,000 yen. This was too good and resulted in me eating a whole lot more than my stomach could handle. Let’s just say I will have some jogging to do this week!