2016年9月8日木曜日

自己紹介

新しいALTの先生方の自己紹介です。

マーリン先生

Hello! My name is Marlene Pierce and I am from Seattle in Washington state. I graduated from Northwest University in Kirkland, WA with a degree in English literature and writing. This will be my fourth year working with ESL students and my first time teaching in a private school. I have been to over twenty countries, but this is my first visit to Japan and I am loving everything. Everyone is very welcoming and I can’t wait to experience as much Japanese culture as possible!
 


エマ先生

Hello! My name is Emma, and I am very happy to be working at Fujimura. I’m American, and I am 23 years old. I am originally from Santa Fe, New Mexico, and I have lived for the past five years in Denver, Colorado. At university, I studied International Affairs and French. Before moving to Tokyo, I worked as an Academic Advisor. My hobbies are skiing, hiking, yoga, and writing. I love to travel. This is my first time in Japan, and I am very excited to explore and learn more about Japanese culture! The first week of school has been great. I have enjoyed meeting the other teachers and all of my students. Everyone is very kind and helpful. I’m looking forward to the year ahead.