2016年6月27日月曜日

さようなら


Sarah’s Blog Post 32: June 24, 2016

 
In August, I will be returning to the United States after being at Fujimura for just one short year. I have had such a good time in Japan, but more importantly, I have loved being at Fujimura. I will never forget all of the wonderful students I have taught English to and talked with. I will never forget all of the teachers I have worked with. Over the past year, I have taught many students, but I have also learned things from everyone I have met. Even though my Japanese is still not great, I have learned much more than I could have ever learned in the United States. When I leave, I will never forget the Fujimura spirit and I will always remember, アオイクマ. Every day I come to school and I am greeted by smiling faces and kind words. I will miss them when I return to the United States.

 
Good luck to the graduating class of 2017. I am excited for you, and it won’t be much longer until you leave Fujimura too. To all of my students, I hope you enjoyed my classes, and I know you will continue to have fun with your new teachers when I leave. If we meet again, don’t hesitate to say hello. Thank you so much for one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Please come and say hi to me before I leave!

 

いつも大変お世話になって、ありがとうございます!