2015年9月8日火曜日

Working at Fujimura

     When I found out that I would be working at an all-girls Junior and Senior High school, I was not sure what to expect, but I was happily surprised with what I have encountered so far. From the teachers to the students, people have been very genki in our first interactions. I work with mostly Junior High School students with another ALT who leads the class. I actually really enjoy having two people in the classroom, it makes it easier to bounce ideas off each other and interact with the students in a variety of ways. While not all of the students enjoy speaking English in the classroom, I find that they are always eager to say hello in the hallways. I am excited to interact with them more and hope to see their interest in the English language increase.
 
By Yaya