2015年9月14日月曜日

はじめまして


     Hello, my name is Sarah Kawaguchi, and I am a new assistant English language teacher from the United States of America. I feel very lucky to be teaching at Fujimura this year. I am very impressed by how hard the teachers work and how much they do for their students. It is never easy to start a new job, but the teachers and students of Fujimura always make me feel welcomed.
 
     I am also very impressed by how hard the students work. In America, club activities are not as important as they are in Japan. Students in America spend much less time in clubs and do not organize activities by themselves. I have seen many of the students working hard to plan for Bunkasai. We do not have Bunkasai in America, so I am very excited to see all of the students’ hard work and preparation.
 
By Sarah