2019年6月21日金曜日

梅雨 (キャロル先生)


                            Rainy Season

It is the rainy season in Tokyo now and it is so humid. Even though it is cloudy and rains a lot, it is really humid which makes it difficult to walk around and exercise. It has been a while since I went for a jog and instead, I have been doing yoga and exercises at home with the aircon on, instead of outside in the humidity. The weather tends to get humid in Ireland too but it is not as extreme as Tokyo. I will be travelling home to Ireland near the end of July for one month and I’m expecting it to be quite cold with lots of rain. Irish summers are very different from summers in Tokyo and I will have to make sure I pack my coat and warm clothes. Sometimes, there are four seasons in one day in Ireland. In the morning it might be sunny, in the afternoon it might be cold, in the evening it might be raining and at night time it might be frosty. Therefore, it is very difficult to know what clothes to pack and how to prepare for the Irish summer. Because I will be in Ireland for so long, I will miss most of the scorching, hot summer in Tokyo. When I arrive back, it will be late August and the rainy season will be upon us again.