2017年9月9日土曜日

9月1日 ダニア先生をお迎えしました。


9月1日、新しくALTの先生をお迎えしました。
Hello!
My name is Dania Rathod and I come from Wellington, New Zealand. I was born in India and moved to New Zealand when I was five years old. I am now 21 years old! I live with my mother, father, younger sister, and my very cute dog! I miss them a lot but everyone has been kind so far which makes living alone in a foreign country feel much better. Although this is my first time to Japan, my mother has been to Japan before and she said it was a beautiful country, one of the best she’s been to, so I’m really looking forward to travelling and experiencing different parts of Japan and Japanese culture! I hope I can learn Japanese quickly as well because I’d like to be able to talk to more people, but kanji is very hard! I’m already learning about many things being at this school so thank you very much for accepting me into Fujimura. I can’t wait to see what the future holds!