2016年2月26日金曜日

Sweets Paradise


Sarah’s Blog Post 21: February 26, 2016

 
This past weekend, I went to Sweets Paradise in Shinjuku. I really enjoy sweet food, so I knew that I would enjoy all-you-can-eat cake. Sweets Paradise seems like a restaurant for older students and young adults. Parents probably wouldn’t let younger students eat so many sweets and older adults probably wouldn’t want to eat so many sweets. There is a location in Kichijoji, but I heard that it doesn’t have a buffet, so we went to Shinjuku instead.

 

At first, I got a whole plate of cake because that is the main reason why I wanted to go to a dessert buffet. However, I knew that I would get sick if I only ate cake, so I got some curry and pasta as well. Since it is still February, and just after Valentine’s Day, many of the monthly specials were Valentine’s Day themed. They used lots of hearts and chocolate. My favorites were the crème brulee pudding roll cake and the yuzu chiffon mousse cake. I wish I could have eaten more of those two, but after trying so many other types of cake, I couldn’t eat any more. It was surprising how fast I got full while eating the desserts.