2016年2月12日金曜日

Snowboarding

There was a holiday this past week and I wanted to do something winter related while I had the time, so I decided to go snowboarding. It was a bit more expensive than I would’ve liked, but I am not around snow very often so I thought it would be worth it, and it was. Before this week, I had only snowboarded once a few years ago so I am definitely a beginner, but I also used to longboard in college so at least my sense of balance is okay. It took a few runs for me to finally get the hang of it and by the end of the day, I was cruising along nicely down the slopes. I also had some fun with my GoPro camera and got a few good action shots. I’d like to do more snowboarding in the future, maybe do a few days instead of just one. I’m glad I got the chance to go and make the most of my winter experience.

 

- Yaya Campbell