2016年1月21日木曜日

誕生日


Sarah’s Blog Post 17: January 21, 2016
 

Yesterday was my birthday! I was a little sad because the time difference between Japan and the United States is so big that my parents wouldn’t be able to say Happy Birthday to me. My sister wakes up very early to get to work around 5:00 or 6:00 AM, so she was able to tell me happy birthday right at 12:00 AM in Japan. It was very nice of her and we had a long conversation on the phone.

 
After work, I went to get sushi with my friends. Yaya and I met up with friends to go to Kura-sushi. My favorite sushi is tuna, but I also really like Kura-sushi because you can get other things like shrimp tempura. I also think Kura-sushi is fun because you get to put your plates in the gachapon machine at the end. I don’t think there are any restaurants like that in the United States. When I got back home, my dad called me and I texted some of my friends from the United States. I feel so lucky to have so many people who care about me in both Japan and America.