2021年1月14日木曜日

新年(ジーアン先生)

It’s the new year, and many people are hopeful and optimistic. The year 2020 was challenging, with many unexpected things happening around the world. Hopefully, this year will be marked by successful innovation and solutions. Since the pandemic is still around, it’s important to keep safe and to refrain from going out unless if it’s for important errands. I have found that it’s a good time to brush up on my reading. I’m currently reading “The Book of Tokyo: A City in Short Fiction,” an anthology of short stories from different writers about the strange and beautiful faces of Japan’s capital city. I think that this year, we’ll see more people starting new hobbies and developing new skills. I’m also excited to start the online classes this month! When there are things we can’t control, it’s helpful to focus on the things that we can. And every day is the perfect day for learning something new!