2020年4月28日火曜日

The Perfect Time to Turn Over a New Leaf (ジーアン先生)


Spring break this year gave me a lot of time to get household chores done, including stocking up my fridge and rearranging my furniture. Now, I know why schools in Japan start in April. The spring season is a great way to start something. The appearance of cherry blossoms and the warm weather make spring the perfect time to “turn over a new leaf.”



This expression in the English language means to become a better person or to give more effort in doing something.



So, this spring, I also decided to give more effort in learning Japanese. It’s very difficult since it’s so different from English and Filipino, but I was able to learn more Japanese words and expressions by answering textbooks and watching several Japanese films. I’m hoping this will increase my Japanese vocabulary!