2015年10月15日木曜日

夢未来プロジェクト


      School assemblies were always exciting for me when I was a student. We didn’t have many when I was in high school because our school had more than 2,400 students and it was difficult to organize all of them. However, when I was in middle school we had a professional football player come speak to us because one of the students at our school was the son of a football coach. You can’t avoid becoming excited when someone famous comes to your school. I hope that the students were as excited to have the opportunity to meet Kanako Domori. She has had the chance to compete in the Paralympics in London and Beijing. From the little Japanese that I can understand, her experiences sounded incredible. It was very inspiring to hear her speak and to watch her play. It was even more inspiring to see Tomimoto-sensei, Mii-sensei, and the students play against her.
 
By Sarah